Steam update problems

Tom Mahoney

Green Slime
I don't have the option when i'm in steam. I hit properties and i only have shortcut, don't have beta or anything. Have i uploaded the game incorrectly three times to steam to not allow this to happen?

I just want to have the most up to date version so i can play with friends.

Thanks!

ark626

What do you mean with UPLOADED the game?
I think you integratet the DRM free version into steam (that is not the Steamversion)

For getting the steam version:

You have to have the game in your steam library.
For this you need to input your key of SoG in steam (click in steam on Games and there on Activate a product on Steam)

In the new window youll have to enter your Steamkey of Grindea.
Then the game is properly in your Steam account and youll be able to make it.

1. Click on the red Circled Games thing, and there on Activate product on steam.
Steam1.png

2. Input your SoG Key (it is on your Humblebundle site)
Steam2.png

3. Now the game Should be in your library, download it and follow teddys guide to Frontline,
Steam3.png

Edit: Moved to general discussion because it is no bug.

Last edited:

Tom Mahoney

Green Slime
i have it in my steam list, its loaded in and i can play the game. I do not however have the ability to update the game, so therefore i cannot play with friends online

Tom Mahoney

Green Slime
the game tells me to do stuff with the beta option for the game in steam. However i do not have the option as you can see

Attachments

• no beta.png
    no beta.png
    491 KB · Views: 12

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
You won't be able to access the Frontline version if you upload the DRM-free version to steam manually. You need to activate the steam version of the game through your humble download page for it to work!

On the download page of your purchase you should be able to find a button that activates the game on steam for you. Try that instead and it should work :)