Suggestion #3: Feeding Pets with Potions

Nayra

Green Slime
Hello there!

Well, I'm rising myself a pink magic-rabby :p and I'm sad about the fact that you can't feed it the Spirit Potions for Energy Boost. I'm fishing Green Fishies instead, but it's very time intensive compared to spending coins on potions.

But for Damage Boost it is possible to buy and feed Damage Potions and give your pet +10 Exp - for the fairness: why not adding the possibility to feed the Spirit Potions for +10 Mana Exp, and also the Gale Potions for +10 Speed Exp and the Defense Potions for +10 Health Exp each?

Well, however, then something should be invented for +10 Crit Exp, too, I guess. Critical... How about a Madness Potion (high dmg = mad dmg) or Concentration Potion (concentrate for perfect targeting/aiming)? Another idea: the Gale Potion could be working for Speed as well as Crit too, giving each +5 Exp ;-) Or would make that the game too balanced and boring?

Sincerely,
Nayra

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I personally think the dmg potion ruins the game. Damage should be just as hard to level up as anything else. We have free choise to level up whatever we want but there is just such a big difference in leveling damage or leveling anything else that the free choise get taken away a bit. That's how I see it at least.

Nayra

Green Slime
There you say something - I just didn't dare to suggest. My brother is lvling his jumpkin in Damage, so if I suggested taking out that Damage-Potion-feeding-possibility, I would have harmed him somehow ;-P But in fact there are three fishies (many!) in the hallow woods (one place!) that give Damage Exp (even more than the Potion!), so it wouldn't be a big harm and it's actually the best suggestion imao: because like good stuff explained, that would make Damage just as hard to level as anything else and the decision would be really the player's choice again :)

Suny

Rabby
I personally think the dmg potion ruins the game. Damage should be just as hard to level up as anything else. We have free choise to level up whatever we want but there is just such a big difference in leveling damage or leveling anything else that the free choise get taken away a bit. That's how I see it at least.

i would wish they remove potions to, totaly not needed