Would you want this in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fluffy Kittens

Green Slime
I was looking at the cloud pet in secrets of grindea and it made me think of lakito from mario. So I had an idea in which if you spawned the cloud and ice pet together with a special item that the ice companion would jump on the cloud pet and ride it throwing snowballs at enemies with a small chance to spawn a mini ice pet that vanishes when it gets knocked out. It would be mid to end game but I think it would be cool. I told my friend this idea and she suggested that I post it here so here I am. Even if it doesnt get added, I hope you like the idea.

Last edited:

ReAlicee

Green Slime
you named this thread idea, be more specific next time, this is kinda my pet peeve, I think your idea is unique and cool though, here, have my vote.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I like the idea of combining spells in general. No reason to make these two privileged.
Maybe a secret scroll(s) that allow for certain spell combinations. Plant meteor. Insectthrower. Such stuff.

res7less

Jumpkin
Heck, yea, Voltron combine animations on summons incoming!

In all honesty, though, I don't think that's realistic. There is a lot of work and animation involved to make proper skill combining possible, which would be an entirely new and huge feature. Even making it available for summons only would require unique sprite animations for every combination, including charge levels. Buuuut it'd be cool if.

Last edited: