Suggestion-Mount?

Smuxx

Green Slime
I personally like to be fast and move alround the world quickley,I understand why there are no movement speed skills or passive skills that makes you faster becuse of the teleport function. But i dont realy enjoy teleport or fast travel functions in games it makes it feel.. short and i feel a little bit cheaty evry time i teleport, but there are no fast way to ger alround Grindea other than the teleport function.

I have a neat idea for getting mounts in case you take this thread to heart and add mounts into the game.

My idea is there are randomly spawning, [Horses] and [Big Rabbys], ETC In the world, they have a low prosent chanse to spawn tho. And somthing simular to the peting system but harder so it sould be tough to get a mount.
Still it is just and idea and it can surley get refined and totaly remade.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Yeah, as you yourself say mounts don't really feel needed since you can teleport around the world and the world isn't that big so just running normally isn't that big of a deal. I don't think it's very likely that there will be mounts in the game but I like the idea of random mounts spawning that you have to "tame" to use.

My take on this idea is to have the mounts spawn at the same spot every time so that the mount function always is usefull and to have them as a one-time-use thing so when you dissmount the horse disappears and you have to tame a new one next time you wanna mount up. Every time you talk to an untamed mount you feed it a carrot to activate the mini-game (or you just feed it a carrot or just play the mini-game, whatever works).

Smuxx

Green Slime
THAT my good friend isnt half bad of and idea!, But i though of Zelda Twilight Princess and of the grass that makes you call Epona(Your hourse in that game.) So there sould be like some kind of hollowed grass you blow in alround the world that summons your [mount].

And the world will most likley expand as the game gets more and more finished.
My thought is also you can't fight while on your [mount].

Still we are just speculating and brainstorming about an idea that might or might not come to action.

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Even if it's not going to get added it's still fun to talk about so I don't mind. :D

Smuxx

Green Slime
Yea it is fun to just think up random stuff :D, And who knows we might just find somthing out!