[Suggestion] Skill Ranking Preview

Gnneas

Green Slime
Whenever you browse through the skills, I feel it'd be of benefit to the players to be able to have a visual understanding of what said skill is able to do.

While the static picture does give an idea

I would suggest a .gif of the full action.

Going from unranked to a single point - you are able to preview the skill at an uncharged to bronze charge level.

Once you put in a point, the preview will then display the skill at a silver charge level. Once you have 5 points into the skill, you are then able to have a preview level of the gold charged skill.

This could further provide players incentive on what they feel would cater to their play style.
"Oh look, silver charge looks absolutely amazing! I want to get that!"
Sort of thing.

On a personal note, I did very much enjoy the surprise in achieving those charges, blindly unleashing them for the first time into a bunch of mobs was incredibly satisfying. Especially come the gold charge.
Which is why I would also suggest these .gif previews for them to have an option to be turned off in the settings.

On another side note, you could for sure use some of the lovely NPC's to display said skills. Marino would be perfect for Piercing Dash (for example).
Let me know what you think!

DragonScholar

Green Slime
I see a virtue in this. The skills are a bit hard to interpret so some kind of example would be nice. Perhaps an icon or help option one could click (Right-bumper for visual or something).