Switch to the Arcade track of an area in Story Mode during Monster Frenzies.

Own

If you kill enough enemies in an area, the respawn rate gradually increases until it hits some barrier and enemies spawn constantly, often reappearing as soon as you slaughter them.

I think it would be a nice touch if, when you get to that breaking point, the music for the area toggled over into it's Arcade Mode remix so long as you remain on that screen. It would be a nice indicator that you have hit maximum Monster Frenzy and it would spice up the grinding. :D I always get pumped up whenever I reach the Temple of Seasons in Arcade Mode and hear that amazing track, but I also understand that few people are going to be able to easily hear it. It would be particularly hype-ful when fighting during a Frenzy. :)

Unless hearing those remixes are meant to be part of the prize for getting there in Arcade Mode, like doing well in the Bit Trip Runner means you're rewarded with hearing the cool tunes you otherwise wouldn't hear.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I'm a big fan of the game's music too, so I'd be well in for that :D

Talking of BIT.TRIP Runner, I never got round to finishing that... *Adds "Finish bit trip runner 2" to gargantuan list of things to do over the summer*