Tai Ming time portals are gone

KyceR

Green Slime
After completing the game and collecting most of the cards in order (on frontline) I finally went to tai ming and all of the portals are gone and I have no way of accessing the past in that area. The portals are missing from inner and outer city.

L4UR

Green Slime
After completing the game and collecting most of the cards in order (on frontline) I finally went to tai ming and all of the portals are gone and I have no way of accessing the past in that area. The portals are missing from inner and outer city.
Did you actually complete the zone? Because the whole tragic deal with Tai Ming is that you are not able to go to the past anymore and if u missed some loot u need to talk to the traveler guys and buy it for money and actually u need to spend QUITE A LOT of money to buy the items. But if you didnt even complete the mission ask some help from Devs

KyceR

Green Slime
Did you actually complete the zone? Because the whole tragic deal with Tai Ming is that you are not able to go to the past anymore and if u missed some loot u need to talk to the traveler guys and buy it for money and actually u need to spend QUITE A LOT of money to buy the items. But if you didnt even complete the mission ask some help from Devs
So I did finish it all but i'm not entirely sure I bought everything from the stores in the past, thats why I wanted to go back. If it is impossible to go back if I do have everything then it isn't an issue

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I believe the normal stores are either already stocked with those items from the past, or they gain the stock from the past when you encounter it... Either way, you should be able to find those items in Evergrind :D

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
If you get 100% on your save, that means you have everything (unless shop items are not counted for progression).