Talent: Second WInd

Haste

Green Slime
Does it actually help? I've tried it with and without, but the EP regen feels the same. I guess I thought it would work like Berserk.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Does it actually help? I've tried it with and without, but the EP regen feels the same. I guess I thought it would work like Berserk.
It doesn't really help unless you have tons of attackspeed and/or Silver charged Shadow Clone. Maybe combined with the Berserk skill it could work but I would rather go damage than attackspeed while using a 2handed weapon. :p

Edit: You're saying regen but it doesn't effect your passive regen. I assumed that you knew that but you might have missed it in which case my response would make no sense at all. :D

Last edited:

Haste

Green Slime
It doesn't really help unless you have tons of attackspeed and/or Silver charged Shadow Clone. Maybe combined with the Berserk skill it could work but I would rather go damage than attackspeed while using a 2handed weapon. :p

Edit: You're saying regen but it doesn't effect your passive regen. I assumed that you knew that but you might have missed it in which case my response would make no sense at all. :D

Yeah, I know it doesn't effect my regen. I just didn't know how else to explain Second Wind since it wasn't adding +5 EP instantly every time I landed a basic attack. Would you know of any other way I could fill up my EP faster? I don't really like Berserk because it doesn't suit my play style and buying mana regen pots seems meh. Messing with my equips also won't work since I'm going 2-hand crit. Heroic Slam almost hits for 3k with the way I have everything set up.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Unless you want to spend milions of hours on fishing to get attackspeed from your pet aswell as crit I don't think there's much to do with a 2handed setup. Maybe with the Support skill that boosts attackspeed combined with as much attackspeed equipment you can have without losing out on the crit stats could get you to a decent attackspeed that with attack cancelling could sustain your mana but I highly doubt it would work.

Haste

Green Slime
Unless you want to spend milions of hours on fishing to get attackspeed from your pet aswell as crit I don't think there's much to do with a 2handed setup. Maybe with the Support skill that boosts attackspeed combined with as much attackspeed equipment you can have without losing out on the crit stats could get you to a decent attackspeed that with attack cancelling could sustain your mana but I highly doubt it would work.

Yeah, that wouldn't work. I guess I'll just have to mob Yeti's so I can kill them in two HS's. Thanks anyways.