[Text][Translation] Loading screen shows question marks

res7less

Jumpkin
I've been wanting to put that down for a while but I guess this will be a low priority thing to fix anyway, so no rush.

When starting the game while the default english language is selected, then switching it to russian and playing the game, the Tips during loading screens will be shown as "????? ????? ??????? ????".

If the game is launched with the english language selected, one has to launch it, switch the language to russian, then close it again and start it up again to avoid this to happen. Basically, the issue does not occur if the game is started with the russian language already selected.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Apparently I was using some rogue font reference that operated outside the system! This will be fixed in the next patch (which I hope we can deliver... like... Tuesday/Wednesday!)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Apparently I was using some rogue font reference that operated outside the system! This will be fixed in the next patch (which I hope we can deliver... like... Tuesday/Wednesday!)
You promised us the patch today!!!! :mad: RIOT! EVERYONE GRAB A PITCHFORK!! LET'S START AN ANGRY MOB!!! BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN!!!!
jk :)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I GOT THE VINTERKRÄKSJUKA LEAVE ME ALONE!
It's March... That means you can't have anything winter related. -.- Besides.. Puking constantly for a few days is not a good enough excuse to be lazy! :mad: Actually it is and I totally understand why it's delayed. You even said it was a maybe. :p