Texture, Arcade and Ability glitches

Sheila

Green Slime
So three things here that I have had happen to me recently which I feel has to be posted here as two may be annoying for players and the third can ruin gameplay.

Let's start with the least problematic here, a visual glitch that happened when my 'Battery warning' popup...well...popped up while playing Grindea arcade multiplayer (In Fullscreen as I believe that affected it). I went over to my laptops charge cable and plugged it in and suddenly BOOM there instead of the high score statue was the animation sequence for the boars normal attack (As I like to call the 'belly gouger'). Each individual frame of the attack was there in this big square and it just confused me. I do not know what caused it but it may have been the fact that I technically 'Alt-tabbed' and the game frizzed.

Secondly while in Arcade multiplayer (In the same session mind you) I was playing a basic one-handed clone class and my mate was playing a lightning buff mage. Regardless I was charging up my clones in a room and when I let go of the set button...I kept charging. I could still move but I couldn't attack, block or anything aside from that and opening my menu. I pressed its set button several times and..yeah..I kept 'charging' the clone ability. This was fixed by entering another room which resets the characters animation, it happened a second time in which plugging in a controller and unplugging fixed it as well.

Finally, this is just for me and it ticks me off honestly. I was playing Arcade Singleplayer and failing horribly around the 'seasonne' floor...god I hate that boss, in any case I died and in a rage I 'Alt-f4' the Shiznit out of the game in a rage. Coming back on it marked my high score (As I expected) But when I checked the numbers it...well...it legitimately set it as 10000000...which I found..weird. So I played another game up to Pumpkin woods and as soon as I died I pressed 'Alt-f4'. I did this twice more and twice it put scores WAY higher than I expected. One being only 750 points higher than the last, I don't understand the specifics but they ranged around the 5000000 mark! Now I look at my highscore board and cry (internally, men do not cry!...at least not this man..unless I die in Seasonne arcade) because it doesn't show my best score and I cannot beat my 'best score, ever.

I am glad that it at least doesn't automatically put the scores up to steam because I would prefer not to have a stupidly high score that I did not earn on the leaderboards, that would be unfair to other players. I don't care if the third one for me does not get fixed I just figured that it might be a problem for others.

Yours truly

Sheila a.k.a Enraged Australian (Kunai)

Last edited: