...That better be a crap tonne of Essence

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
You want 1 billion cumulative score? If that isn't at least 100 thousand essence I'm going to be very disappointed.

score.png

*furiously starts arcading*

Last edited:

Ardeof

Rabby
[No new upgrade to house has been updated yet, so let's put up a basic reward at a high amount to keep the system in place until we can replace the rewards with some more realistic things]

That's pretty much the logic behind that. Perhaps this is a joke thread in disguise, and you forgot to add some sort of indication that lets us know the context?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
You're pretty new, and haven't had the time to realise half the stuff I say is sarcastic :D I thought it was probably a filler, as 30 million cumulative score is a lot, and 1 billion is one heck of a jump.

Ardeof

Rabby
You're pretty new, and haven't had the time to realise half the stuff I say is sarcastic :D I thought it was probably a filler, as 30 million cumulative score is a lot, and 1 billion is one heck of a jump.

If someone came to this forum and was considering purchasing the game, then saw this kind of post, they may be deterred from doing so.

Just figured i'd remind you this is the Internet, and context is not easily picked up on from: "Well I think i'm well known around here". Some people have enough difficulty filtering face recognition and vocal patterns as "Sarcasm" etc. in real life, so try not to make it even more of a mess online. Maybe i'm just being too serious and should take a ~$15 game's forum with a grain of salt.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
  1. People don't buy the game here. It's not like this is slap bang on the front of the review section and is gonna be the first thing people see when they go to look at the game.
  2. It also doesn't help that we're replying to it, bumping it to the top of the list again.
  3. One of the developers is sarcastic all the time. If they know they can do it in their own right, then it has it's place on the forum.
  4. This isn't the section of the forum people come to get opinions on the game, and a wise person wouldn't make their judgement off of one post from one guy in one corner of the internet.

Kek

Green Slime
If someone came to this forum and was considering purchasing the game, then saw this kind of post, they may be deterred from doing so.

Just figured i'd remind you this is the Internet, and context is not easily picked up on from: "Well I think i'm well known around here". Some people have enough difficulty filtering face recognition and vocal patterns as "Sarcasm" etc. in real life, so try not to make it even more of a mess online. Maybe i'm just being too serious and should take a ~$15 game's forum with a grain of salt.

I don't think this would be the first place potential buyers would look, personally speaking.

Rather the Steam forums.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Let's not turn this into a debate over what is and what isn't allowed on the Forums. If there was a "lock thread" button I'd use it. Verbal end of. No disrespect to anybody.