Thoughts on bag re-skins?

Dainank

Green Slime
Personally, I like the idea and am hoping that they are going to make some amazing bag skins, such as hyper-modern or criminal bags e.t.c.

It also allows even more collecting to increase the feeling of completion and add more progression!

Any ideas for bag skins?

Thank You!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Personally, I like the idea and am hoping that they are going to make some amazing bag skins, such as hyper-modern or criminal bags e.t.c.

It also allows even more collecting to increase the feeling of completion and add more progression!

Any ideas for bag skins?

Thank You!
How would the bag skins fit the story? I mean the bag has it's own personality and to randomly change his appearance just because you think it looks cooler wouldn't make much sense. Not only that but the devs would have to make new portraits for every skin and implement it in all his dialogues in the game which seems like a lot of unnecessary work that IMO wouldn't add anything to the game.

That's just my opinion though.

Dainank

Green Slime
My bad, on the latest dev post, there are images of different bags, so I made the assumption they are making bag re-skins... ): My bad....

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
My bad, on the latest dev post, there are images of different bags, so I made the assumption they are making bag re-skins... ): My bad....
I just checked the dev blog and I don't see any bags except for the normal one. :)
Anyways, there is nothing wrong with posting suggestions so don't worry about it being good or bad. :D