Trading gold skill points for normal skill points

Do you think that gold skill points should be able to be traded for normal skill points?

• Total voters

Ksoon

Green Slime
I think that you should be able to trade gold skill points for regular skill points because I got a level up and I only got a gold skill point and I don't have enough skill points in anything to use gold skill points.

Own

That's a bit like saying you want to 10 shave levels off your maximum in-game level for 3 immediately in-game levels.

Yeah, it'll be cool right here and now, but once you hit the middle or the end of the game...

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I don't see a point in having seperate gold and silver points then. Why not just have 1 type of skill points so you can put your point where ever you want? The answer to that would be because the devs don't want us to go and max just one skill. They want us to get a couple of skills which is why there are different skill points so you can't just put all your points into fireball and then don't even try a second spell.

Definitely gotta agree with Own. Though I think I have asked myself for this in the past, it makes sense why they did it. Also, if you don't have any skills with 5 silver points yet, then you'll just have gold saved up for when you get 5 silver. Then, you suddenly have a skill that just got 2-6 points put into it all at once. I never really thought of upgrading skills by 1 point as a massive increase that I need to get immediately. So yeah, I think it should stay as is.