Unfinished Ice Spikes spell...

Electro Zeus

Green Slime
Well, back in the summer I played a Secret Of The Grindea , and during that time I played for the ice mage. By the way, after pumping a golden charge into the ice spikes, I noticed that they are too weak in comparison with a fireball.
:bag:
Even then, I wrote in a review in steam about the game, other than its ideality, that spikes are too short and weak in damage. Somewhere in the fall, they increased the damage by about 2.5 times, and increased the chance of freezing.
However, they did not increase the length, perhaps the developers wanted to make of them something like: "They will pass through the crowds of enemies and inflict a calosal one-time damage, but for a short distance"
Perhaps this is for the sake of balance, but if you look at the photo below, you can understand ... that they have not been finalized...
GetVRFKlTlQ.jpg

By the way the silver and gold charge is expressed in the following way:
Z_tNMSxIbwg.jpg

The gold and silver have identical lengths, while the bronze is 2 times smaller along the length of the silver charge. After sitting a bit in the graphics editor, I made the concept of a gold charge if it corresponded to its description :
oYdHH2q30Io.jpg

As in the case of silver and gold, where silver is 1.5 times longer than bronze, in my version gold will also be 1.5 times longer than silver. If it seems that this imbalance in relation to the same fireball, you can increase the energy expenditure to 60-65, and reduce the damage by 1/4
Although, if the fourth charge - the final charge is not a myth, you could use my or similar concept as a frame. If the myth, then as previously written it is worth to increase the length and add nerfs to it.
I do not know if the developers read anything here, if yes, I would like to hear their opinion on this...