Unlucky as hell... or not?

werodar

Green Slime
Hi finaly i can play Secrets of grindea! And after playing through the game 1.5 times farming around 500 berries to feed to my pet fishing everything finding all the hidden tresure from the maps max ranking both arena challanges and doing all sidequests im now after all the cards and itemdrops my question is if all the drops from the enemys ingame right now exist already im farming the jumpkins for their card and the Lantern jacks for their last item drop for about 2 hours now :p i decided to take a break and look into some other areas when i noticed that i also still need the boar card which i got after like 5 mins and all the other cards didnt take much more then an hour to get too so am i just unlucky or are this things not implemented yet?

Rabby
The four at the bottom are for, I believe, enemies that are in the game but we can't reach yet.

Cheynas

Rabby
The four at the bottom are for, I believe, enemies that are in the game but we can't reach yet.

I remember seeing some Giant Slime card art though, but I don't know if they've been implemented or not... but then again, there's card art for enemies that are in unreleased areas so there's no guarantee that any of them have been included yet.

I'll keep grinding the Giant Slime to see if I ever get a card or not.
It's great for getting to level 11 (two silver skills) fairly quickly, as it is classified as a level 8 enemy.

werodar

Green Slime
I remember seeing some Giant Slime card art though, but I don't know if they've been implemented or not... but then again, there's card art for enemies that are in unreleased areas so there's no guarantee that any of them have been included yet.

I'll keep grinding the Giant Slime to see if I ever get a card or not.
It's great for getting to level 11 (two silver skills) fairly quickly, as it is classified as a level 8 enemy.

Thanks i looked around the forums and found someone who ha the same problem and i read there that the drop was possible. About the 4 black sillhouettes they are enemys which are ingame but we cant reach them they are in the snow area i saw a dev post about it in the very top thread of this forum.