[Visual/Gameplay] Puzzle blocks can be pushed off the screen in multiplayer

Dgikmo

Rabby
I've experienced it multiple times where puzzle blocks, whether they be in the key-hole puzzles or in the mirror puzzle on the sky temple, where if one person is standing on, for example, the right of a block, and another on the left, and the person on the left pushes the puzzle block to the right and continues "pushing," the puzzle block will continuously be pushed to the right, through players, other blocks, and walls alike, until it ends up off-screen. It appears that this continues happening until the person pushing the block stops, at which point the block/mirror returns to its "original" spot.

I don't have a screenshot to describe it, but I might be able to replicate it later tonight...

Koxk

Green Slime
Yeah, me and my friend noticed something similar. In Arcade mode(can probably happen in story also) If you both stand on the rewind after doing enough moves. It'll just make some block fly outside the puzzle making it super easy

Dgikmo

Rabby
I've actually noticed that too, but I haven't been able to recreate it. I managed to recreate the glitch I mentioned on a LAN game with a roommate. He's the one with the apple-hat, and this is his view. Apparently for the host, this glitch does not occur.

EDIT: I also have the source (hi-res) images if the .gif is a little unclear.

Attachments

• grindeabug.gif
    grindeabug.gif
    506.6 KB · Views: 16