[VISUAL][GAMEPLAY] Ressurection into a tiny Ball

PuppetJoe

Green Slime
Hi,
I was challenging GUND4M with some friends of mine when i died. A friend resurrect me on GUND4M's beaten hand. And then i became a shiny little ball, unable to move, unable to get hit. Thanks to the bug we defeated the boss easily cause i was an immortal object. And right after the explosion cinematic, i became normal again.
Here is the screen :
2gw9u12.png

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
How does this work? Can you attack while in "ball-mode"? Does GUND4Ms attacks get focused on you thus making it easier to defeat the boss? You say thanks to the bug you were able to beat the boss but as I see it you're one man short which means you're 3 people fighting a boss designed for 4 people. XD

Also, were you pressing anything when you got resurrected? What I'm thinking happened is: you spammed/pressed the attack button which made your character use the phase ability while being brought back to life which caused some problem but it might just have been your unfortunate death location (or maybe even your friends resurrecting timing).

PuppetJoe

Green Slime
We defeated the boss easily cause the final bullet hell (when the boss is dead) killed all my friends. I was unable to move, attack, use spell etc... but unable to take any damage.
And yeah the bug must be related to phase ability but i can't remember exactly what i did back then^^ It's very likely that i spammed attack key.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Haha, that's a pretty overpowered ability! I think the guesses in this thread have pretty much nailed it - your death/resurrection probably coincided with the phasing causing your character to get stuck in that state. I'll check it out!