[Visual] Quick skill selection randomly doesn't appear in Arcade.

Own

I've noticed this plenty of times since Quick Skill got put in, but I've never reported it since... well, I thought I was just being forgetful.

But, no. Increasingly I've noticed that it simply doesn't appear. I can't tell what triggers this. I don't open my ESC menu very often after clearing a room, so that couldn't be it. Maybe it's picking up items overriding it, or when you quick-equip an item, or something else?

I'm P2-4 when this happens, by the way. I don't think I've ever experienced it when hosting.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Even in singleplayer it completely cancels the quick-switches for items and the whole quicklevel menu pop-up if you press ESC. That was as of last patch anyway, I'll go fumble around for a bit, see if it still happens.

[Edit]: Yup, still happens.

Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Even in singleplayer it completely cancels the quick-switches for items and the whole quicklevel menu pop-up if you press ESC. That was as of last patch anyway, I'll go fumble around for a bit, see if it still happens.

This is actually how it's designed, and according to Own likely not what's happening to him!

Maybe Esc should dismiss each popup individually before going into the menu, but that's another discussion.