[Visual] Skill Ring and Shadow from Cloud Strike or Pets beneath GUN-D4M room floor

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Very long title but I'm trying to be very descriptive so that it's easy to find later. :p I found that in the GUN-D4M room the shadow of Cloud Strike and the ring around pets don't show unless you stand at the very bottom of the room. Everything above the line you can see on the shadow hides it. SoG Gundam room no shadows or pet rings.png

Attachments

• SoG Cloud Strike + GUN-D4M = no shadow.png
    SoG Cloud Strike + GUN-D4M = no shadow.png
    295.2 KB · Views: 3

ark626

Sorry for not posting it here i already took that one to @Vilya
Also the Hands are not targetable by the spiritslash and the spiritslash circle does the same thing as the pets circle

unRush

Green Slime
I find that the charge up ring clips through the floor in the GUN-D4M boss fight as of v0.570b.Bug1.png

unRush

Green Slime
Where abouts is it clipping through in that picture because I can't see it xD
It clips behind the floor and so only half the ring is displayed. If you were to stand in the center of the platform you cant see it at all.

Edit: Added PicturesBug1-1.png

Lunaru

Green Slime
I could be wrong, but I think the reason it looks like that is because the flooring is used for the hand sprites when they fall into the ground. More than like the hand layer is programmed to be above the layer that produces that range sprite around your character.

unRush

Green Slime
I could be wrong, but I think the reason it looks like that is because the flooring is used for the hand sprites when they fall into the ground. More than like the hand layer is programmed to be above the layer that produces that range sprite around your character.
Quite possibly, but I would be willing to guess that this was not intended.

Izac

Green Slime
Hi!
While fighting GUN-D4M I noticed that the ring that appears when using the spirit slash is partly missing.
It´s not a huge bug but it´s there!

2014-08-07_00002.jpg I noticed this while fighting GUN-D4M in the memory room. I don´t know how it is in the "original" fight.