[Visual] Tai Ming changes time via switch

Locqe

Green Slime
I hit the switch at the dam in Tai Ming to fill the river and suddenly the surroundings changed to the Tai Ming of the normal time while the people of the past stayed where they belonged. I'm playing the frontline patch.

Locqe

Green Slime
Well, since it occured it stays like this when the water is up, some parts don't even change back to normal, for example the place in front of the Collector Guild HQ.

Last edited:

Locqe

Green Slime
Okay, i just tried it again to be absolutely sure and it doesn't work anymore... I guess a system restart did fix it somehow.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Haha, that sounds like one of these very specific ultra rare one-time occurrences, that are either pretty impossible to reproduce or have unknown cause, so you have no idea how to fix them.

If a player reports a bug in my game, that happened only for him and only once and he has no idea how to reproduce it, there's one thing I do at this time: just hope it won't happen to anyone else :chicken:

Locqe

Green Slime
Yep, seems like it. Let's just hope for the best. At least it was quite amusing to see the traders praise their wares while sitting on tattered blankets.