VPN server for SoG (im trying to realize it but i need some help)

ark626

Why am i trying this? => to let people play togehter Secrets of Grindea over the internet.

What ive already got is a server which is pretty good. And the openVPN software.
But i think it is complicate for users to install and configure it.
Has anyone some alternatives like hamachi? (or a easy set up vpn?)
Hamachi is limited to 4 users per universe so i would like to avoid it.

If anyone here has some knowledge about VPN's and sharing a LAN over the NAT of a Router please feel free to answere

POtem

Green Slime
actually,I can help with the hamachi side. we still got eh tunngle and gameranger, wich I do have knowledge for.

ark626

Okay my server is based on a Ubuntu 12
What do you think is the easyiest implementable solution to give everyone a network to play grindea together?

POtem

Green Slime
well.we have 3 options that are the easiest ones,im trying 1 of them right now,the tunngle one. I'll hit you back as soon as Im done with this one. been busy these days :/

POtem

Green Slime
ooh! you know I completely forgot about that one. and best part,it's a Solid one. I even have it installed (so dumb of me >_< ) xD

btw,If you guys are interested,I have a Teamspeak server running, if you wanna discuss these matters more personally.
head over here and download/install it if you want ( I repeat,IF you want to.) be sure to have speakers/headphones and a mic(optionally,if you are a shy person) !> http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads&type=ts3_windows_client_latest <! I'll hand over the info, if you guys are interested.

Dezuran

Green Slime
i know hamachi has "networks" with a max of five (including yourself) but since you can make an infinite amount of "networks" the limit is endless! (right?.....)

POtem

Green Slime
yep,that is correct! and I might bring up a point, you can group players in these network (group of four) and so,the people int that group can play with each other,and or switch with other people from the other networks and so on.