What and where to find the unbeatable boss?

Axel

Green Slime
I see in some posts people talking about an impossible boss. Even the dev-blog says "the community has yet to defeat Oldman’s Furious Giga Slime!". So where is that thing found anyways?!?

Pok

Rabby
Arcade mode, level up enough and you'll get the quest for the furious giga as the level 4 boss, the issue with him is the goo + lack of space.

Goodluck.

IHeartPie

Halloweed
An easier version can also be found in the story mode at the arena. Not nearly as hard, but good practice and the hardest thing in Story Mode by far.

Axel

Green Slime
I already did both in S :p You can pretty much move freely with dodging strike, just use it to jump back(unaffected by the slime's goo) and cancel the slash by putting a weapon(you can do it with the same weapon you have equipped) in a quickslot and using it mid skill. So in summary use dodging strike, when he jumps backwards just re-equip the same sword with a quickslot shortcut. Not really mentioned everything you should do to tackle him properly, I should make a video tutorial/walktrhough perhaps.

IHeartPie

Halloweed
So... attack cancel the dodge? Huh... never thought of trying that. By the same token, shield cancel should work too right?

Axel

Green Slime
No, switching weapons(i have never tried with something else) cancels the forward thrust from dodging strike. Lets say you have the Wooden Sword equipped, put that same Wooden Sword(or any other weapon if you want) in a quickslot, then jump back with dodging strike and cancel the thrust by switching weapons via quickslot.