What Card Am I Missing v0.599c Frontline Beta ?

mr. nails

Rabby
The cards I have at the moment are as follows:

01. Green Slime
02. Rabby
03. Mrs. Bee
04. Bloomo
05. Boar
06. Jumpkin
07. Lantern Jack
08. Scarecrow
09. Halloweed
10. Ghostly
11. Wrisp
12. Peko
13. Guardian
14. Brawler Bot
15. Blue Slime
16. Frostling Rogue
17. Frostline Scoundrel
18. ??????
19. Yeti
20. Gift
21. Present
22. Mage of Seasons
23. Knight of Seasons

edit* Only missing 1 card now. : /

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I have no clue on what the last cards are but I think it could be both the Gift and the Frostling Rouge cards that you're missing. The last one is either a monster that we can't meet because it's not in the game or there's just been a mistake made when they created the list.

mr. nails

Rabby
Any idea if there's a "reset" option to reset the Toy Factory so I can grind it out?

If so, in doing so does that reset my completion for just that area?

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
I don't think there is a reset for just the toy factory. Maybe there is one for the toy factory and everything that comes after that. Otherwise you could, if you really want those %, delete your world save, which contains your story progress. So could play the game over. Just like NewGame+

This is a stupid idea, i know. Sorry! But can't you just farm around the toy factory and 'gifts' will spawn?

GarlicJelly

You can just save a copy of your world file when you're right outside the boss room and use that one to replace your save file every time you kill the boss. I did that with Marino when he was added to the game.

GarlicJelly

Yeah, you can only find the gifts inside the toy factory. The thing with the world save file is still a thing you could do or you just reset it once and die on purpose right before you kill the last Present/Gift in the first room.

mr. nails

Rabby
Hurray! Finally got the Frostling Rogue card. Probably took me 5 hours give or take. That boosted me to 162% :)

Now, if Gift is one I'm SoL on that. No idea what the last card is.

Coin Chaser

Green Slime
That is a good theory @KoBeWi . I guess I just was wondering if anyone else had the card filled, clearly everyone else is waiting for this card to be active as well.