When entering a puzzle room / fishing room in arcade, summons should stand at the entrance

taltamir

Rabby
when you enter a puzzle room or fishing room, the summons follow you around and get in the way (in particular in puzzle room). It would be nice if they just stood at a predetermined spot designated for them on each such room. (reason it should be designated on a room by room basis is that some rooms should have them follow you, for example challenges to herd chickens where there are enemy units; alternatively, in arcade mode it could be done based on enemy existence. if enemies exist in the room then act normally, if enemies do not exist then stand aside near entrance)

Bardic_Knowledge

Green Slime
On a related note, when I've gone up a floor and have the Snow Golem activated, it stands directly in front of me as I go for the health orb/potion in the entrance room.

Perhaps if the summons were intangible to players; then they wouldn't get in the way no matter what.

taltamir

Rabby
On a related note, when I've gone up a floor and have the Snow Golem activated, it stands directly in front of me as I go for the health orb/potion in the entrance room.

Perhaps if the summons were intangible to players; then they wouldn't get in the way no matter what.
I certainly approve of it being intangible to players. It is kinda annoying that it stands in the way to taking the health orb after every level. At the very least it should spawn slightly to the side instead of above so it doesn't do that.

Also, oddly enough in puzzle areas it doesn't seem to block me, its as if it is weightless there but blocking on normal levels. it still blocks my sight though and is annoying to deal with a puzzle with it running between your legs and blocking your view