Where is everyone?!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I'm getting the feeling I'm the only one on this forum... C'mon guys... I've got the latest post on more than half the boards... WHERE IS EVERYBODY?! HELLO?!? ._.

cmon.png

T^T

Own

*shrugs* I don't have much to say if I'm not playing the game. I'm waiting for Arcade Mode to be de-lagged for me so I can return to running it and trying to reclaim my highscores / earn the S-Rank items.

I figure I'll have plenty to comment on / bugs to report on once the Single Skill Challenge gets added in, since it requires at least 22+ runs. Still hopeful that each skill gets it's own online leaderboard, if only as a measure of what the objectively best skills are based on how far most people can get with them.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Wasn't asking for any specific reasons, but it looks like I got them :D

I figure I'll have plenty to comment on / bugs to report on once the Single Skill Challenge gets added in

But then, any addition to the game brings up bug reports and discussions... so I should shut up and wait for an update :p

Still hopeful that each skill gets it's own online leaderboard, if only as a measure of what the objectively best skills are based on how far most people can get with them.

That would be cool, bear in mind I still don't understand how people get so far with the bite n' kite, and it'll be nice to see when someone comes up with a new strat for a certain skill, as they'll be the one topping the leaderboard.

Own

Bite and Kite? You mean Insect Swarm?

The people who do good with that probably played a lot of Binding of Isaac. All you do in that game is spew tears and circle strafe the room, dodging attacks / traps. I haven't even used it in such a long while, when I beat Arcade Mode with it and Earth Spike, because it's so slow, boring and doesn't give good score rewards.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I happen to be a rather big fan of isaac (well, until it got to the difficulty of the hidden character in Rebirth), but when you get better at it you tend to play it close call, getting in hugging distance of your enemies to ensure your shots hit, making the room clear a little faster (or that's at least how I used to play it).

That's what I thought. It barely does much damage at all, and seems more of a survivability option than something to S rank every floor, and that's just not a good way to play in the long run. Requires far too little effort and doen't get you learning those attack patterns.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
It's the Steam Summer Sale, too, so maybe people are busy playing some new stuff they got :D

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
I had driving lessons galore the last weeks and earned my drivers license yesterday so I was less present. (And I'll be gone for the next few days as I'm attending a music festival.)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I had driving lessons galore the last weeks and earned my drivers license yesterday so I was less present. (And I'll be gone for the next few days as I'm attending a music festival.)
Nicely done! Grats on receiving your drivers license! :D

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Games get boring after a while. The main reason I've been playing so much SoG recently is because I've gotten bored of Minecraft. It's only natural, and you'll come back when the next update is out and you'll want to continue with the new story wondering why you ever left :p

Games get boring after a while. The main reason I've been playing so much SoG recently is because I've gotten bored of Minecraft. It's only natural, and you'll come back when the next update is out and you'll want to continue with the new story wondering why you ever left :p

This. I'm gonna come back more often as soon as there's more things to do in the game. Currently for me it's just do Arcade sometimes and the story when stuff is added, but hopefully they'll add a LOT more in the coming months.