Windows phone universal apps?

letme

Green Slime
Since the game is made of XNA is there any chance we will see this awesome game on Windows store apps? With the advent of Universal apps I believe it would not be that hard to port it. Any chance developers?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
The problem with a mobile port of this game specifically is that there are too many controls, and there's too much going on on screen. It would be very difficult to condense all the buttons down to a joystick and 4 buttons, mainly when the skills come into play. You might want to watch this video by TotalBiscuit if you want to know more:

I wouldn't mind a couple apps that go hand-in-hand with the game, but I'm sure those will be third party rather than official.

Ardeof

Rabby
That kind of design would require a lot of newer features, and multiple ways to play the game depending on the type of phone:
A new phone with motion sensor, so when tilting phone the char moves. This isn't an absolute requirement, but using the touch screen to move around with buttons may be limiting depending on how many fingers can press at once on the touch screen.

As it is, I think devs are looking at PC and *maybe* consoles, since it'd be the closest and easiest port to do without an overhaul on the design of the Game/UI.