Recent content by Alienmen1

1. A

[Crash] Cloud Strike Silver charge crash the game

No, only thing I get is the window screen saying the game ended abruptly or something of that fashion
  2. A

Sorry for not answering quicker. I tried your solution and it didnt work, still crash
  3. A

Sorry for the late answer, it was like 1 or 2 AM where I was when I first wrote Faulting application name: Secrets Of Grindea.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x55bcb204 Faulting module name: clr.dll, version: 4.0.30319.34209, time stamp: 0x5348961e Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset...
  4. A

Like I wrote, its the X has stopped working
  5. A

Im playing on frontline beta v0.600amigo When I charge my spell Cloud Strike to its silver charge and release it, it make the game crash. It crashes when the little yellow dome thing appear. After that, its windows saying Secret of Grindea has stopped working. I feel like it could also do the...
  6. A

Crash at startup without warning

ALRIGHT, not sure what the update did today, but I can play the game! ITS GREAT
  7. A

I rechecked today and the little window that steam open to tell us its opening the game appeared. Alas, the game didnt start.
  8. A

Alright, thank you. By the way, is it normal no little steam window open when I try to open the game? Normally on any game I open in steam, there's a little window that say the game is launching.
  9. A

It said Hello.
  10. A

I tried installing it, it says the same version or a higher version is already installed...
  11. A

I'l try running the game, and steam, as an administrator. I'l also try the link you provided me. My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium
  12. A

Application: Secrets Of Grindea.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 5E15025F (5E140000) with exit code 80131506. This is what I got from Event viewer, what should I Do? ***edit*** Tried uninstalling and...
  13. A

Godamnit, I shouldn't have closed the game. Now its not working again. Also something I noticed is that the little window Steam open to announce they are starting the game doesn't appear here.
  14. A

Alright WTF I start the game today, just because I readed somewhere the game would work and guess fucking what? the game started. Unbelievable.
  15. A

Alright, I will. Thanks