Recent content by Amnicron

1. Amnicron

Either would work for me, I'm mostly through the Story tho, and I can't defeat the Red Giga...

Either would work for me, I'm mostly through the Story tho, and I can't defeat the Red Giga Slime challenge...
  2. Amnicron

Game crashes when I alt-tab to Dota 2

Why do you open two games at once? I usually only do one at a time to reduce lag, but that's just me.
  3. Amnicron

What is your Steam username? Maybe we can play together sometime?

What is your Steam username? Maybe we can play together sometime?
  4. Amnicron

Thanks. By the way, I have gotten that weapon, I just need the Rabbits Foot and the 3 Mage Hats...

Thanks. By the way, I have gotten that weapon, I just need the Rabbits Foot and the 3 Mage Hats to have got all of the items. Love the change in the profile pic from last I've seen it.
  5. Amnicron

I've been grinding SO many Rabbys lately, and I can't seem to get a Rabbits Foot. Is this a bug...

I've been grinding SO many Rabbys lately, and I can't seem to get a Rabbits Foot. Is this a bug or am I just unlucky? *I have all the cards!
  6. Amnicron

Version 0.602a

Can I download this yet?
  7. Amnicron

I've been grinding some Rabbys in the East Fields, and I keep wondering about that house at the...

I've been grinding some Rabbys in the East Fields, and I keep wondering about that house at the bottom of the area. How do I get to it?
  8. Amnicron

Someone tell me how to do the "Sick on the Job" quest in Arcade mode. I need 2000G by the end of...

Someone tell me how to do the "Sick on the Job" quest in Arcade mode. I need 2000G by the end of the 2nd Floor. How?
  9. Amnicron

When do you think the full game will be released on Steam?

When do you think the full game will be released on Steam?