Amnicron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been grinding SO many Rabbys lately, and I can't seem to get a Rabbits Foot. Is this a bug or am I just unlucky? *I have all the cards!
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    You're just unlucky :p

Don't worry - we all get phases when things don't seem to drop at all. I currently need the 2H wand from the Winter Knight, but I can't seem to get that to drop either.
    Amnicron
    Amnicron
    Thanks. By the way, I have gotten that weapon, I just need the Rabbits Foot and the 3 Mage Hats to have got all of the items. Love the change in the profile pic from last I've seen it.
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    I've been grinding some Rabbys in the East Fields, and I keep wondering about that house at the bottom of the area. How do I get to it?
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    You can't yet. I have a feeling it will have something to do with the cavern in the north part of the Pumpkin woods.
    Someone tell me how to do the "Sick on the Job" quest in Arcade mode. I need 2000G by the end of the 2nd Floor. How?
    Own
    Own
    Where do you see the requirement for Floor 2?
    Amnicron
    Amnicron
    I need 2000G to buy the Flu Medicine from the 'Nurse', but I can't get that much, even if I sell all of my things
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    You can buy it past floor two. In case you're playing the demo, I'm not sure how far it lets you go, but if it's only up to floor two, you'll have to buy the full game to do that :p
    When do you think the full game will be released on Steam?
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    I'll hedge my bets and say probably at least 2 years. If you're thinking of postponing a purchase till full release, have fun waiting :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…