Recent content by Brack

1. Brack

[Gameplay] seasonne arcade mode bug

had a great arcade mode run happening, was fighting in seasonne, and one of the autumn mages, caught me in a tornado......when the tornado released me, I was outside of the walls. room was cleared, but I could not progress any further with this arcade run. I took a picture to commemorate this...
  2. Brack

[Visual] Spike suicide after room completed

good times lol
  3. Brack

Animated review of grindea

lol yep, listen to goodstuff, he knows what he is talking about
  4. Brack

Animated review of grindea

heya, I love this gem of a title, and cant wait to see the future patch releases. I started this on the side animated youtube review series when im not bogged down with alot of work. when this game gets completed I want to cover it and go over the nitty gritty of what makes this game great...
  5. Brack

Looking to co-op arcade

im looking to team up for some co op arcade action. :) Steam:Karr420
  6. Brack

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

steam name: Karr420 arcade mode is my favorite, would love to team up with ppl
  7. Brack

[Gameplay] Two cards dropped from two different enemies at the same time, only one card in album

I grinded in that spot for 4 hours..... thanks holmes. please reread my initial bug report
  8. Brack

[Gameplay] Two cards dropped from two different enemies at the same time, only one card in album

yep, I know what I saw. one was a ghostie card, the other a jumpkin. but I got no jumpkin in my album
  9. Brack

you misunderstand, I got 2 cards from 2 different enemies, at the same time in story mode
  10. Brack

yeah it was a very lucky thing to happen. I dont know if I have the affects of the card, but its just not showing up in my album or if its a legit glitch.
  11. Brack

Hey there, new to the forum. Love the beta, and just made an account so I could inform yall of this bug I found. beat the game once, and started again a second time, just for fun and to collect everything as quick as possible. was in pumpkin woods, grinding ghosts and jumpkins, for cards. I...