Recent content by Galafrein

1. Galafrein

*New Option* Gold Points & Skill Bar Variations

I like 3 due to its straightforward nature. The locks help quite a bit.
  2. Galafrein

About The Master Collector Tier.

Save it for university. Those loans are quite hefty.
  3. Galafrein

Secrets of Grindea Wiki

Okay, thank you.
  4. Galafrein

Secrets of Grindea Wiki

Wonderful. If I wanted to put the farming locations for certain mobs, would it go on their page or in guides?
  5. Galafrein

Secrets of Grindea Wiki

May anyone update the wiki, or do we need permission?
  6. Galafrein

2 Handed Weapons.

I refunded my sp's, and put them into Titans Toss and I am in love. But I really do think that a more aesthetically pleasing weapon would be nice. I mean 1h gets a lightsaber , so why can't 2h get a giant stone Rabby hammer or something?
  7. Galafrein

Summer Mage.

Thank you very much.
  8. Galafrein

Summer Mage.

I can't seem to get enemies to spawn in the Temples of Seasons after killing the initial enemies that are there. Is this because I killed Winter? I have looked in every room, and to no avail do they spawn. Hence I cannot fight Summer Mages/Knights for their drops. Am I the only one?
  9. Galafrein

2 Handed Weapons.

I didn't know that. Thank you for the information. :D
  10. Galafrein

2 Handed Weapons.

Let me start off by saying that I love 2 handed weapons. I think they play wonderfully, and are by far my favourite weapon type in the game. Yet they have become quite underwhelming as of late. The top tier 2 handed weapon used to be the lumber axe, but because that was removed from the Temple...
  11. Galafrein

Backup File.

Ah. Thank you very much.
  12. Galafrein

Backup File.

Ah, thank you. Do you mean I make a copy and leave it in there?
  13. Galafrein

Backup File.

*often
  14. Galafrein

Backup File.

In the patch notes a backup file is ften suggested. How does one go about this?