2 Handed Weapons.

Galafrein

Green Slime
Let me start off by saying that I love 2 handed weapons. I think they play wonderfully, and are by far my favourite weapon type in the game. Yet they have become quite underwhelming as of late. The top tier 2 handed weapon used to be the lumber axe, but because that was removed from the Temple of Seasons all we are left with is the Smashlight. Will we be getting a weapon that is on par with the Laser Sword any time soon? Also, I had a question in regards to the skill Smash. I have leveled it to its final charge, and it just feels lackluster. Don't get me wrong, it does the job in that it can one shot enemies in the Temple of Seasons if used correctly. It's with bigger enemies, such as the yeti, that it falls apart for me. It does zero knockback to them, and they simply swat of the hit. Perhaps this is intentional due to their size, as with Peckos, but at it's final charge couldn't we at least have a tiny stun?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Also, I had a question in regards to the skill Smash. I have leveled it to its final charge, and it just feels lackluster. Don't get me wrong, it does the job in that it can one shot enemies in the Temple of Seasons if used correctly. It's with bigger enemies, such as the yeti, that it falls apart for me. It does zero knockback to them, and they simply swat of the hit. Perhaps this is intentional due to their size, as with Peckos, but at it's final charge couldn't we at least have a tiny stun?
I think it's better to not charge Smash when you're against enemies like a Yeti or a Pecko. If you want to charge the skill up then hit a slime into a Yeti instead of hitting the Yeti directly with the skill. Also, if you hit an enemy that you can't push away then you'll still hit it twice as if it was smacked into a wall (unless that got removed since last time I used Smash). :p

SeeNyu

Green Slime
I would love better 2h weapon... :D But the current skillset and weapon is enough to crush monsters around. But yea, I have 0 sp's in Smash and Berserker (or how it's called)

Galafrein

Green Slime
I refunded my sp's, and put them into Titans Toss and I am in love. But I really do think that a more aesthetically pleasing weapon would be nice. I mean 1h gets a lightsaber , so why can't 2h get a giant stone Rabby hammer or something?

SeeNyu

Green Slime
I refunded my sp's, and put them into Titans Toss and I am in love. But I really do think that a more aesthetically pleasing weapon would be nice. I mean 1h gets a lightsaber , so why can't 2h get a giant stone Rabby hammer or something?
I use a wooden 2h sword as a look. Like you said there's no really great looking 2h sword, but the wooden bat :D