Recent content by GoodGamingJ

1. GoodGamingJ

Silver Charge Earth Spike to be able to hit flying enemies

When I started to play the game I selected the meteor because I thought it should hit flying enemies. It would nerf bees in arcade mode which is awesome.
  2. GoodGamingJ

somehow nerf the bees

With other enemies surrounding you it is hard for exaple the red slimes that slow you down or these spike plants. But I don't mean to say that you can't do it. Also they don't attack at the same time. It was just a suggestion.
  3. GoodGamingJ

Me before I found you on youtube: How does all this work?!? *dies to everything in arcade mode...

Me before I found you on youtube: How does all this work?!? *dies to everything in arcade mode all the time* Me after I found you on youtube: ohhhh you have to focus on ONE skill instead of selecting them all. Thank you!!! Your videos are great and I learned a lot thanks to you!!!
  4. GoodGamingJ

somehow nerf the bees

When there are 8 bees a once and I try to shield them but there are too many and the shield breaks even if you try to perfect guard them.
  5. GoodGamingJ

somehow nerf the bees

I bought this game 3 days ago and I really really like it. The only thing that frustrates me everytime are the bees especially in arcade mode. Maybe only I have the problem but I can't think clear because I always get chased by them. Maybe increase the cooldown they have after attacking you. But...
  6. GoodGamingJ

[Visual] Left statue's hair in Southern Evergrind Fields is missplaced

The left statue in Southern Evergrind Fields where you have to open a cave the sprite for the hair is missplaced.