somehow nerf the bees

GoodGamingJ

Green Slime
I bought this game 3 days ago and I really really like it. The only thing that frustrates me everytime are the bees especially in arcade mode. Maybe only I have the problem but I can't think clear because I always get chased by them. Maybe increase the cooldown they have after attacking you. But maybe I'm just bad at this game xD. But it could be frustrating for other beginners too.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
When there are 8 bees a once and I try to shield them but there are too many and the shield breaks even if you try to perfect guard them.
You can hit the bees when they swoop down to hit you. When there are too many bees for the shield to handle I just move down or up when they attack me and turn around to hit them when they're close to the ground. I think that in most cases this is faster than using the shield. :)

GoodGamingJ

Green Slime
You can hit the bees when they swoop down to hit you. When there are too many bees for the shield to handle I just move down or up when they attack me and turn around to hit them when they're close to the ground. I think that in most cases this is faster than using the shield. :)
With other enemies surrounding you it is hard for exaple the red slimes that slow you down or these spike plants. But I don't mean to say that you can't do it. Also they don't attack at the same time. It was just a suggestion.