Recent content by Hans Johansson

1. H

Math Puzzle Error!!

Argh... I just could not stand that the "math"-puzzles does not consider order of operations... On of the solutions to the puzzles were something like "4 + 2 * 5 - 3 = 27" (not the actual puzzle to ruin it for ppl) According to the game this is how its calculated: 4+2 = 6 6*5 = 30 30-3 = 27...
  2. H

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

He looks alot better then the old portrait but as said. It looks like he is using shampoo and conditioner every day for atleast 2 hours :D But thats just my impression. I could never ever draw as good as u do, I can only be on the internet and give feedback! You guys are doing an awesome job...
  3. H

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

The new portraits looks much cleaner but thats almost the thing. All portraits are almost to clean. I would really like to see some more gritty characters. Like the baker, he looks like a hero instead of a baker. Clean hair, perfect chin etc. I would rather see him in the same painting style but...
  4. H

Contact Rock Papper Shotgun!

I think you should contact RPS. They usually do articles about Indie-games and I think they would love SoG!
  5. H

Version 0.57a

Got it first try ^^ Shadow Clone also pwns him. One Cycle-kills makes grinding him prrrretty easy :P
  6. H

Just had to buy

Friend from work know one of the devs, he showed me a few screen-shots... I was hooked and now Im here ^^ Snowbacca-tier :)
  7. H

First Impressions 2.0

OOOH one big thing. Dont make the "find a card" such a big pop-up in adventuremode. It has nearly killed me several times based on that I cant see whats happening on screen. And since a card isnt THAT important in adventuremode since u loose it I would like to see it toned down abit :)
  8. H

First Impressions 2.0

Also, I love the difficuly on the game! Is nice with a lvl of difficulty that actually feel rewarding when you complete something ^^
  9. H

First Impressions 2.0

I just wanted to add a few controller things. First, add so "Enter" also works as a selection button in the menus. And as for controllers (not using keyboard). Use the triggerbuttons (RT/LT) on the controller to swap between the diffrent tabs in the ingame menu (inventory, skills etc.) and use...
  10. H

Numbers!

Hi Im just intressted in the numbers you have sold. Is this something you are willing to give out? Just had 40min last night to try the game with a friend online. And I can say that the Adventure-mode looks to be some mighty fun! Going away over easter thou so I will not be able to play during...
  11. H

I think I just sold your game :D

I just pasted a link to the game on FB and said that it sure looked sweet and then I got 4 responses of the like "OH need to buy asap" :D Your game sure got potential! Keep it up!