Recent content by Retni

1. R

[Gameplay] Game refuses to start

And the problem seems to be back again after playing some more arcade mode tonight. Won't start, no errors, just a crash. Guess it's time to reinstall it again, but it seems like something's up, having to do this after each play session.
  2. R

Well, I mean, I actually changed back to frontline, still worked. I'm just confused now. It's like a case of restarting the router six times and then nothing happening until you call tech support and have them make you do it again, and suddenly you connect, making you feel like an idiot.
  3. R

I still wonder what caused it, since I'd restarted steam a few times last night and that hadn't done a thing. I blame internet demons.
  4. R

...And out of nowhere it suddenly worked. What the heck? Closed steam, opened grindea, and it's... on? I don't even. Now I'm just confused. With the saves back in the folder, no less.
  5. R

Hrm... nothing. This is really strange. As far as I can tell, my other games are working just fine, so it's not some huge issue with the system itself. Also restarted, just in case.
  6. R

I also tried turning off the steam cloud sync, since it was just re-adding my save files when I started the game up. Still didn't do anything. Reinstalling it again to see what happens off of frontline mode.
  7. R

Oh. Yeah, I meant AppData. My bad. I cut all of that out of the folder and it still didn't help, which is really weird. Basically I click start, either from steam, the shortcut, or the Gindea folder itself, the process starts, no window comes up at all, and then the process just ends.
  8. R

Not sure what's happening here, really. Been playing Grindea just fine, not so much as a single crash since I started. Updated to the frontline patch last night, played arcade mode with a couple of friends, tried out the new singleplayer-craftable items, ran some more solo arcade mode later on...