Recent content by SureShot

1. SureShot

About The Master Collector Tier.

I could commission someone to do it, but there is a different feeling of having something like that inside a great game, especially in a game like this.
  2. SureShot

Sadly I don't really have the power to do anything like that. Splitting the cost would be a cool idea, but I don't think anyone I know would be up for that.
  3. SureShot

Yeah, you guys are right. Guess I will see what happens in the next few months, things change which might make this a good or bad option to go ahead with.
  4. SureShot

Well, half my paycheck goes toward collage stuff. The other half and tips (I work at a restaurant) go towards spending money, and I don't really plan to buy anything other then Just Cause 3/Fallout 4. I could save it for housing but i'm still pretty young to considering future housing. Even if...
  5. SureShot

Hello there. I have been around the Secrets Of Grindea website and found out about the support tiers, They look cool and I really want to support the game as I have been playing it on steam for a few days now and I have fallen in love with it. I am interested in the Master Collector Tier, but...