Recent content by tiger64guy

1. tiger64guy

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

When a guardian shields a wisp, the shield can be off center: I even had an instance where the wisp was completely outside of the shield. (When the wisp moved, the shield re-centered itself).
  2. tiger64guy

I know what you're talking about, and this can happen with just about any ability I believe. It may be an intentional thing for something not in the game quite yet, but I'm not too sure. Either that or corrupted sprite data. Hopefully the former.
  3. tiger64guy

Similar to the first thing I posted here, there is a tree east of Evergrind that you can't walk in front of normally since it's right next to the treeline, but holding down and moving towards it allows you to walk in front of it. There is no way to clip through the trees using abilities. EDIT...
  4. tiger64guy

Farming "Mini-games"

So while I was farming Bloomos recently to try and get their card, I noticed that there seemed to be a lot of elite Rabbies spawning. I decided that while I waited for more Bloomos to spawn I would try and get every single Rabby in the area to be elite. I was wondering if anyone else has a...
  5. tiger64guy

[Gameplay] Entering a new screen causes effects to carry over

I kinda figured this was intentional, but I thought it seemed kind of weird from a gameplay standpoint to walk inside a house and immediately be knocked back. But now that you say that, it does make sense. NOTE: I didn't test this with a transition to a new area, so I'm not sure if it would...
  6. tiger64guy

[Gameplay] Elite Yeti spikes don't actually exist

Yeah, they appear behind the Yeti as it walks, but doesn't do anything beyond that. I initially thought that was on purpose, but elite blue slides leave behind ice that acts the way it should (ie. It's slippery).
  7. tiger64guy

Temple of Season's Sun Door

Yeah, I kinda figured it had been asked already. I looked back a little bit and didn't see anything on it. Thanks for pointing me to the full discussion.
  8. tiger64guy

Grinding for cards.

Grinding for cards.
  9. tiger64guy

Temple of Season's Sun Door

I'm sure someone has asked this before and I just missed it, but is there any way to get through the door with the sun above it in the Temple of Seasons right now? I know that there are a number of currently inaccessible things in the game, and I was just wondering if this was one of them. It...
  10. tiger64guy

[Gameplay] Entering a new screen causes effects to carry over

Not the best title, but I couldn't think of a good way to put it. If the player is by something right as they change screens, they will still suffer the same effects as being hit by the attack. For example, I moved a Yeti right outside of the house Mrs. Claus is in and got hit with its freeze...
  11. tiger64guy

Pickups dropped by enemies (coins, health orbs, items, etc.) clip behind the small snowball piles(?) in Seasonne.
  12. tiger64guy

[Gameplay] Elite Yeti spikes don't actually exist

The elite version of the yeti enemies leave spikes behind them, which I'm assuming are supposed to hurt when the player touches them. However, there does not appear to be any collision detection on these spikes, and the player can walk right through them. I was unable to get a screenshot of this...
  13. tiger64guy

[Gameplay] Ice Fishing completion displayed incorrectly

Just so you know, I was able to unlock the achievement for real shortly after posting this. It came up with the trophy unlocked thing in game and I was given the reward and the Steam achievement as well.
  14. tiger64guy

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

I was farming in Pillar Mountains recently, and I noticed a little ledge to the left of one of the ponds. For some reason, I did a silver charge Piercing Dash to the right while walking right towards the waterfall in this spot. To my surprise, I dashed right off the ledge. I was able to walk...
  15. tiger64guy

Using the upper-left path in the hub to go the the left then circling around through the other rooms and returning to the hub when the hub isn't in Summer leads to a small glitch if you do it right. Going as far down as possible right before moving to the hub allows you to get between the hole...