Search results

1. Smallsplat

Weapon Core Idea

Idea Origins On some weapons currently in Secrets of Grindea, they have bonus stats that Buff up an ability. I love this idea, but these weapons become redundant. You end up having to trade away the cool extra ability to keep up with the games damage. This idea is an idea to try and fix that...
  2. Smallsplat

Housing Build of the Week (BotW) Interest poll!

What IS build of the week? Each week I (Or another host if it ever changes) will host a competition on who can make the best build using the Secrets of Grindea housing system around a theme! At the end of the week, there will be a poll for the public to choose who wins! Whoever gets the most...
  3. Smallsplat

[Front-line] [Crash] Big Screen crash

Trying to put the huge monitor onto a tiny room that can't support it causes a crash! Probably another collider glitch. No print screen is available due to it being insta-dead
  4. Smallsplat

[Visual] Master Ivy

This has probably already been noted because of its simplicity to accomplish If the first Cut-scene with master ivy is skipped while she is turned to face forward, if the host of the game (Both single player and multilayer) skips, Ivy's position doesn't reset, meaning she still faces forward...
  5. Smallsplat

A bit extreme [Arcade bet]

So I'm on floor 2, on a pretty terrible run (as always) when the priest comes along and gives a bet "I'll double the enemies, and if you survive I'll give you something" I was thinking:"hell yeah I can turn this around if I get something good, my dash eats though slimes and rabbis easy, no big...
  6. Smallsplat

Interesting things to note that you may have missed.

Exploring Tai Ming uplifts some questions and things to note, especially what people say. Please note that this is all speculation and fun ideas, feel free to prove me wrong if I missed something or add more data that I may have missed! 1. The big one We are obviously special and gifted in the...