Search results

1. D

A bit extreme [Arcade bet]

My favorite is whenever spawners are cloned. Turns into triple enemies fast.
  2. D

What sort of baddies or mechanics do you want to see in the final dungeon?

I think the final dungeon is going to be most akin to own's idea. Given it's the game's finale, I think it will be a gauntlet full of altered bosses & enemies from previous dungeons. I do recall the devs saying that they might do a variation of one of the early mini-bosses for the final dungeon...
  3. D

Hardest Card to Find?

The human card, of course. I've grinded hundreds of villages and STILL haven't found it...
  4. D

Deja-Vu

The comic is basically mirroring the major story event that happened in the tai ming update.
  5. D

Deja-Vu

Finish the new story stuff. If you don't get it after that I can't help you.
  6. D

Deja-Vu

http://explosm.net/comics/4619/
  7. D

Version 0.670a

One issue that I came across is that if you don't defeat the Echo of Madness enemies that follow you out of the graveyard before you do anything else, they will knock you out of any dialogue that you get in. Now I'll never know what juicy secrets were in Mana's diary ;-;
  8. D

Autumn knight's sword drop rate?

I can't seem to get the Autumn knight's sword drop. Last time I played with my story character I spent a good half an hour trying to get it, and got 6 Winter's Bite spears, and the sword only dropped once but I accidentally left the room before I realized it did drop. I'm back on again and I...
  9. D

Gameplay health bug arcade modes

I was in arcade mode and I accepted one of the Priest's challenges and won. Then THIS happens. I need it so badly, but I can't get it because the priest spawned it in an unreachable spot ;-;. Fix it so that it goes up a little more in rooms like this.
  10. D

Arcade Mode (Looking for players)

I'm looking for a few people to play arcade mode with around 7:30 EST, AKA about 2 hours from when I posted this thread. If anyone's interested my steam account is the same as my forum name, and all skill levels are welcome ;)
  11. D

Change how you pick up items after arcade challenges

The way it is currently, an item can drop after a challenge and if you accidentally leave the room before picking it up, it disappears. This happened on floor 5 in the bat challenge, where after I finished the challenge I tried to get into cover to avoid the rest of the bats, but ended up...
  12. D

[Feedback/Feature] Arcade mode - "quick start" option

Unless it's going to be a hell to program there's no reason not to. As long as it's grayed out for first-time arcade players, I don't see any issues from a player standpoint.
  13. D

Add an anti-flinch talent/card

0.0 Mine got a fair bit crazier than that after taking the screenshot, but WOW. IDK if the developers put in flinching to make skills something you need to prep for more, but if that's not the case I'd like to see it removed as well.
  14. D

Add an anti-flinch talent/card

I was grinding up some presents/gifts in the toy factory to get their cards (It was very chaotic) and I kept getting hit by the bombs mid-attack. I just stuck to normal attacks and the spirit slash because my other attacks kept getting interrupted. If I'm not mistaken, there is no way in-game...
  15. D

The Sentry gets no love

The Sentry in the Flying Fortress doesn't really get the mini-boss treatment, and if you don't know what I'm talking about that's my point. I didn't even remember it was a thing until I got to it in my hard playthrough. There's no pre-fight artwork like every other boss, and no advice is given...
  16. D

Make shadows unable to hit anything but enemies.

THE FORESHADOWING IS REAL
  17. D

[Visual]/[Gameplay]? Issue with full-head gear in style slot on re-load

I wasn't really going out of my way, I just wanted my phaseman face in the style slot :P They could fix this, but also give the option of messing around with gear like that.
  18. D

[Visual]/[Gameplay]? Issue with full-head gear in style slot on re-load

I was walking around mount bloom when I saw something on my character's head: At first I though "I don't remember fusing the end of a golf club to my face," but I realized that grey thing sticking out is the gas mask. I took the phaseman face off the style slot then back on and it fixed...