Search results

1. D

Deja-Vu

http://explosm.net/comics/4619/
  2. D

Autumn knight's sword drop rate?

I can't seem to get the Autumn knight's sword drop. Last time I played with my story character I spent a good half an hour trying to get it, and got 6 Winter's Bite spears, and the sword only dropped once but I accidentally left the room before I realized it did drop. I'm back on again and I...
  3. D

Arcade Mode (Looking for players)

I'm looking for a few people to play arcade mode with around 7:30 EST, AKA about 2 hours from when I posted this thread. If anyone's interested my steam account is the same as my forum name, and all skill levels are welcome ;)
  4. D

Change how you pick up items after arcade challenges

The way it is currently, an item can drop after a challenge and if you accidentally leave the room before picking it up, it disappears. This happened on floor 5 in the bat challenge, where after I finished the challenge I tried to get into cover to avoid the rest of the bats, but ended up...
  5. D

Add an anti-flinch talent/card

I was grinding up some presents/gifts in the toy factory to get their cards (It was very chaotic) and I kept getting hit by the bombs mid-attack. I just stuck to normal attacks and the spirit slash because my other attacks kept getting interrupted. If I'm not mistaken, there is no way in-game...
  6. D

The Sentry gets no love

The Sentry in the Flying Fortress doesn't really get the mini-boss treatment, and if you don't know what I'm talking about that's my point. I didn't even remember it was a thing until I got to it in my hard playthrough. There's no pre-fight artwork like every other boss, and no advice is given...
  7. D

[Visual]/[Gameplay]? Issue with full-head gear in style slot on re-load

I was walking around mount bloom when I saw something on my character's head: At first I though "I don't remember fusing the end of a golf club to my face," but I realized that grey thing sticking out is the gas mask. I took the phaseman face off the style slot then back on and it fixed...