Search results

1. Z

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

Climbing vines in Tai Ming bugged. I tried to climb the vines to get to the entrance on the roof but, the climbing animation didn't work properly and I could walk through everything 'on ground level' so I cannot reach the roof. I went through a timewarp portal to go in the future and in the...
  2. Z

[Gameplay] Main quest progress lost

No problem. I hope you'll find the main quest resetting issue.
  3. Z

@res7less Yes I didn't edit the remotecache file at all and it worked. @Teddy Here my Characters and Worlds folders
  4. Z

Nice find! It worked for me! I closed steam, deleted the remotecache file, lauched steam and the game. Created a New Game on slot4 save and quit. Restarted the game and my save file is there! (with Steam Cloud activated which didnt work before for that slot). Thanks!
  5. Z

Same here. Without Steam Cloud I don't have any issues. I can save and quit, restart the game and continue the progress normally. Once Steam Cloud is back on, my just created game disappeared. I decided to create another new game on the 4th slot. Played a bit, save and quit. Restart the game and...
  6. Z

Yay, I disable Steam Cloud Sync and I restore my progress with backup :) @The G-Meister Nice stupid proof tutorial :) EDIT: @res7less It happened to me as well. I created a new game on this slot (top middle one) and I could play and save but it disappeared after I closed and reloaded the game.
  7. Z

I tried to replace the slot2 wld file (which is the bottom left slot of the 9 if im correct) with any wld file from the backup but it didn't change anything. When I load the game, I start at my home starting the first quest again and again. Edit: Replaying on this save file, it says that I have...
  8. Z

Here. I upload most recent backup cha and wld files and my slot2 cha and wld files as well (may be the same idk)
  9. Z

I do have backup files in my character backup folder. 001h.cha 001h.wld to 004h and auto0.cha auto0.wld to auto4 files. I was playing solo. Do you want me to post a zip of the files?
  10. Z

Frontline 0.660a I created a new game yesterday and I played 4-5 hours straight and reached Mt. Bloom, unlocked the teleport pad, save and quit. I was at 50% progress. Today, I opened the game and my save file says 24% progress and when I launched it, I started from the beginning but had all...