Search results

1. J

Most new players WILL quit the game after beating the story. Without question.

Hah. This made me laugh sadly. I build a very specific way in my runs in Arcade, and something I didn't know on my very last run was the previous run I made to Winter and died, I had gotten a 5EP card from one of the colored knights, I believe. Well, it gave me EXACTLY enough EP to cast all my...
  2. J

Some Skill Changes

I know you can. But it requires a sweet spot. One tap of the button anywhere else, and you get rocked. I've finished the game, and waiting on new content release before playing again, but that was one of the two most annoying things I ran into as a caster build in Arcade.
  3. J

Some Skill Changes

Also, one thing I think needs to be changed is Flamethrower needs a half-square MORE distance. That, or the Scarecrow Boss in F5-F6 needs to have his bat spawn radius nerfed a little. As of yet, there isn't really a chance to flamethrower him without taking 2-300 damage. Again, I don't care...
  4. J

Welp. I finished Arcade Mode. Only saw Lord Winter two times. Killed him the second time. I'm now, as of last time I checked, 69th on the global leaderboards. I guess that's alright, I suppose. Devs, is there any way you could possibly institute a practice mode for the quests in Arcade? I...
  5. J

As I said, I didn't specify well enough. I was referring to the lack of balance between the quest capability for magic versus melee. Melee clearly wins out. And you don't have to do anything to figure anything out. I've searched everywhere I could even think of, to figure out a magic build. No...
  6. J

I applaud you. Now show me a magic build that can kill him. Because I've searched high and low and, as I didn't specify quite well enough. Melee builds are few and far between, but capable of killing him. Whereas there is not currently a magic build that I have been able to find that can even...
  7. J

I'm getting to the end of floor 9, and I keep facing S & B. I get WRECKED with a Frosty Friend/Lightning Cloud/Flamethrower build. Arguably, I could shift Lightning Cloud to something else since I spend 95% of S & B running away from something, but still. It's ridiculous. I still have yet to...
  8. J

Hello there!

MWAHA KoBeWi! From AM2R to this! Dang, I so need a copy of this. ARGH AT REAL WORLD!
  9. J

Question about purchasing the game!

Argh. Darnit. Thanks The G-Meister. Maybe I can get lucky and someone will gift me a copy or sell me one cheap. There's a 4pack thing on Steam! But I REALLY can't afford that hah. I appreciate the response. Much obliged. I've been reading your guides and watching your videos. You know almost...
  10. J

Hello there!

JacWhisper here. I am glad to join this community. This game is so much fun in the demo. Thanks for having me! :)
  11. J

Question about purchasing the game!

Okay, first off, played the demo, loved it to death. It's a lot of fun. Does this game ever go on sale? On Steam? I'm looking to pick up a copy, and I do realize it's cheap anyways, but money's tight for me because I'm helping my parents through some tough times. Anyhoo, I was wondering if...