Question about purchasing the game!

JacWhisper

Green Slime
Okay, first off, played the demo, loved it to death. It's a lot of fun.

Does this game ever go on sale? On Steam? I'm looking to pick up a copy, and I do realize it's cheap anyways, but money's tight for me because I'm helping my parents through some tough times. Anyhoo, I was wondering if anyone knows if copies get sold at a discount or anything anywhere?

Would love any responses, please and thank you! This game is so fun!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Sorry to break it to you, but I don't think the game is planned officially to go on sale until after full release. That was the last I heard about the topic.

JacWhisper

Green Slime
Sorry to break it to you, but I don't think the game is planned officially to go on sale until after full release. That was the last I heard about the topic.

Argh. Darnit. Thanks The G-Meister. Maybe I can get lucky and someone will gift me a copy or sell me one cheap. There's a 4pack thing on Steam! But I REALLY can't afford that hah.

I appreciate the response. Much obliged. I've been reading your guides and watching your videos. You know almost everything about this game! Guru, teach me!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I mean, when you put over 700 hours into a game it does start to rub off on you :p A few of the guides are a little misinformed or out of date, and I really only do videos now when it looks like community desperately needs it. I guess the same goes for the guides as well. Either way, thanks for the compliments! It's nice to know they're going to good use :D