Search results

1. Stalemate

[Gameplay] Winter Boss Cut Scene Bug

After you've defeated Winter, if you continue on with the cut-scene but decide to skip it after he's taken you to 1 health, frozen you and put up all the spikes, you'll get stuck in the cut scene. You can move as a frozen cube, although you'll have to teleport out if you don't want to die from...
  2. Stalemate

[Gameplay] Puzzle Rooms In Arcade (Floors 9-10)

Just a slight issue with the puzzle rooms in Arcade mode on floors 9-10. It seems to be impossible to complete some of them due to them being positioned too close to the upper walls. I managed to complete a puzzle on the 9th floor despite the puzzle being high up as I could squeeze through a...
  3. Stalemate

[Gameplay] Walking on Water

Hey guys, back with a new bug from the Temple of Seasons. In the large room filled with water and planks of wood, you can freeze the water letting you walk along it, however, you can hit the green Orb whilst on the ice and thus, get stuck on the water. Sadly, still can't reach the treasure chest...
  4. Stalemate

[Visual/Gameplay] No collision in some areas of Seasonne

First time posting so I hope I get this right. Some areas in Seasonne where there are props and cliffs are actually passable and are counted as walkable terrain, in some other areas you can also get stuck if you accidentally walk down the cliffs. I've been able to recreate the bug by...