[Gameplay] Walking on Water

Stalemate

Green Slime
Hey guys, back with a new bug from the Temple of Seasons. In the large room filled with water and planks of wood, you can freeze the water letting you walk along it, however, you can hit the green Orb whilst on the ice and thus, get stuck on the water. Sadly, still can't reach the treasure chest by doing this!

Pics.

lOF4Sow.jpg

GxHoWCm.jpg

Cheers.

Adviceowl

Green Slime
Yeah this was the first thing I tried this too the first time I got into the room, dunno how they are gonna fix it in multiplayer

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
But this wouldn't be so fun :( My way, you could make your friends drown, imagine it XD
If talking about teleporting, Phase Shifting seems good. Maybe an auto phase plate that collects poor drowning Collectors :p

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
But this wouldn't be so fun :( My way, you could make your friends drown, imagine it XD
If talking about teleporting, Phase Shifting seems good. Maybe an auto phase plate that collects poor drowning Collectors :p
Naah, you need Lakitu to fish up the player from the water and then fly over to the orb island and drop him off. :p

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I'm sad to report that the multiplayer solution, and also the solution to this bug in single player, is that every player must stand on the starting island when whacking the orbs :(

Rokker

Halloweed
I'm sad to report that the multiplayer solution, and also the solution to this bug in single player, is that every player must stand on the starting island when whacking the orbs :(
Too bad, i actually felt that the automatic Phase Shift felt like a solid solution.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Or just deactivate the orbs when an entity is standing on ice. No need to go all Isaac-y here ;P
"I'm sad to report that the multiplayer solution, and also the solution to this bug in single player, is that every player must stand on the starting island when whacking the orbs :(" Like Teddy said. :p