Search results

1. F

Game crashes when I try entering Evergrind on one specific character?

Hmm, nope. Well, they were all the exact same size though (I made sure of that). But the room on the top right didn't disappear, and its also the same size as the 3 that disappeared, so the sizes probably aren't relevant, but I'll just let you know just in case. Anyways, the room alone was 75...
  2. F

Thank you, the issue was fixed! I did lose a few rooms though. The two rooms on the left side of the house, and the bottom room on the right side of the house. But I'm just glad its still mostly there! ^^
  3. F

Well that's relieving to hear. I'll be sure to let you know if any changes happened (though hopefully none). And yep, that's my house alright. I'm glad you found it pleasant~ That's the sort of look I was aiming for lol
  4. F

I do have a house, I hope I don't lose it I spent a while on it lol Well I'm not in a huge rush so as long as it gets fixed. Thank you! The character/world my character is in that's having problems is in the 3rd slot so I suppose its 2.cha/2.wld then I just copied my 2.cha and 2.wld files, i...
  5. F

It doesn't matter how I try entering Evergrind. No matter which side I enter through or if I open a portal there, I always end up crashing. I even reinstalled the game and it continues to crash. It was working just fine. It started acting up when I tried to play on multiplayer with my friend...