Search results

1. lesarbres

The music in the ghost ship

is really good. One of the best tracks in the game.
  2. lesarbres

Flying Fortress Phase-Shifting Course

I love the trick phasing challenges in this game. To me it's such a fun mini-game, a great combination of a puzzle and a test of timing and reflexes. Solving a trick phasing room (or beating a timer) is very satisfying. I would love to see many more of these in the game, although I imagine they...
  3. lesarbres

Evil Eye is very difficult

Yeah, it felt like Hard Mode (though I was on Normal), and it turns out that I was more or less playing on Hard Mode. Swapped that ring out and then made the Crabby Armor for a DEF upgrade, and I was taking less than half as much damage I think.
  4. lesarbres

Update: I still think Evil Eye is hard but not as hard as I thought. I realized I had -132 defense (negative defense). I equipped that Skull Ring when I found it because I was sleep deprived and didn't really notice the massive negative defense stat. I swapped that thing out, and put on some...
  5. lesarbres

Flying Fortress Phase-Shifting Course

Wow, this was fun. Thanks to you guys and about 30 minutes of intense concentration, I managed to beat this in 14:73. I'll take it.
  6. lesarbres

What are the mechanics of the phase where he comes out of his socket? I've only got that far once and I had low HP already and died immediately, so I don't even know what to do if I get that far again.
  7. lesarbres

Like at least 10x as hard as any other boss in the game so far, IMO. I'm not mad because I don't think it's cheap or unfair, it is learnable- The margin for error is just so small and he has so much HP. It reminds me of a boss fight in Dark Souls, where you get destroyed the first 10-20 attempts...
  8. lesarbres

Feedback on 2H weapons

I've been playing through story with a 2H build this time, my third time through after playing a 1H character with Shadow Clone/Piercing Dash/Flurry the first time, and a magic user with Insect Swarm and Cloud Strike the second time. I always wanted to do a 2H build because the weapons and...
  9. lesarbres

Magic build suggestions?

Thanks. Right now I have maxed Insect Swarm and I think 5 or 6 in Cloud Strike, and starting to accumulate silver points. I'm not sure what to do with them. I don't think I really need another active spell so I thought about getting another summon such as Frosty Friend, but that and Cloud Strike...
  10. lesarbres

Magic build suggestions?

Update: I started a character off with cloud strike and with Earth Spike as my main damage spell, but I was really having a hard time with it. It does good damage, but it's hard to use, and I was dying a lot. In order to get the benefit of putting any points into it you need to charge it up, and...
  11. lesarbres

Magic build suggestions?

I'm pretty new to this game. I just completed the story mode with my first character, a 1H melee build with piercing dash and shadow clone, focusing on attack speed and crit. It seems to work fairly well. I want to play through again on another character with a magic focus. I'm finding some...