Search results

1. Onegimp

Secrets of Grindea playthrough on YouTube.

You may have thought I had given up, but fear not, Part 9 is now a thing!
  2. Onegimp

Alrighty, so at long last, part 8 is now up. Now in new content flavor!
  3. Onegimp

After the recording debacle, part 7 is now up!
  4. Onegimp

Thank you guys for the tips! I'll see what I can do when I can get out of work to correct this. If not, my apologies, and I do plan on re-playing this game in it's entirety when it's fully released. I'll be uploading another video today(not SoG related) so I'm at least putting something up today...
  5. Onegimp

Alternatively, if there is a way to go back on this save I'm willing to try it, but I have yet to see a way to accomplish this.
  6. Onegimp

So, a bit of bad news. I went through town, picked up the quest from the old bird lady and picked up the fishing pole, then went back to the pumpkin woods and finished that side quest. The issue is that I didn't realize that the hard drive I was recording to was full (14 hours of nothing was on...
  7. Onegimp

I will play the storyline until there is no story left, and if you'd like, I'll be more than happy to do Arcade Mode!
  8. Onegimp

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it! At this point in the game I'm planning on checking out all of the towns and things I've passed as I think I'm pretty close to finishing what storyline there is so far. I wasn't sure if people wanted to see all that or not, but one is enough for me :).
  9. Onegimp

Part 6 is finally up. Come check it out!
  10. Onegimp

The story continues in part 5, which is now up!
  11. Onegimp

Part four is now available for your viewing pleasure, or displeasure.
  12. Onegimp

Part three is now live!
  13. Onegimp

Part two is now up!
  14. Onegimp

Hello everybody. I am uploading the first of many Secrets of Grindea videos today on my YouTube page which can be found at https://www.youtube.com/gimpydrummer. Hopefully you enjoy, and thanks for stopping by!
  15. Onegimp

Day 2 Stream

Stream will be going live soon at www.twitch.tv/onegimp
  16. Onegimp

Stream going live soon.

Just downloaded this game, and figured I would give it a go. I will be starting the stream soon at www.twitch.tv/onegimp. If you like, please come watch and see if this game looks like a good purchase for you!