Search results

1. tiger64guy

Farming "Mini-games"

So while I was farming Bloomos recently to try and get their card, I noticed that there seemed to be a lot of elite Rabbies spawning. I decided that while I waited for more Bloomos to spawn I would try and get every single Rabby in the area to be elite. I was wondering if anyone else has a...
  2. tiger64guy

Temple of Season's Sun Door

I'm sure someone has asked this before and I just missed it, but is there any way to get through the door with the sun above it in the Temple of Seasons right now? I know that there are a number of currently inaccessible things in the game, and I was just wondering if this was one of them. It...
  3. tiger64guy

[Gameplay] Entering a new screen causes effects to carry over

Not the best title, but I couldn't think of a good way to put it. If the player is by something right as they change screens, they will still suffer the same effects as being hit by the attack. For example, I moved a Yeti right outside of the house Mrs. Claus is in and got hit with its freeze...
  4. tiger64guy

[Gameplay] Elite Yeti spikes don't actually exist

The elite version of the yeti enemies leave spikes behind them, which I'm assuming are supposed to hurt when the player touches them. However, there does not appear to be any collision detection on these spikes, and the player can walk right through them. I was unable to get a screenshot of this...
  5. tiger64guy

[Gameplay] Ice Fishing completion displayed incorrectly

The Ice Fishing trophy is shown as unlocked in the trophy section of my menu even though I haven't completed it. I don't have the Steam achievement for it either. It is also worth mentioning that I did not receive the reward for it in game. I am using the Stable Beta build of the game.